Monday, October 09, 2006

Esoteric Dreams...

From the depths of my core, he rose a pulsating cloud… hanging and clinging to me like the sweetest deathly mist… he smiles, the beautiful monster that resides in me… he looks to me with fondness, waiting for me to nod and allow him his rite… and so with one gesture consuming and devouring me whole… bit by bit… piece by piece… ripping from under my skin, tearing my flesh asunder and greedily gorging on my marrow… Reaching deep inside and teasing my heart out of its restless confinement and from its cage so cryptic, he holds it to my quivering lips, and feeds it to me a beating emblem of my supposed purpose…

And he says to me, “Take unto yourself what is yours and be free…”

10 Comments:

Blogger Rude Awakenings said...

your sketch of "empty insides" fits with this passage...

intense words.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Reej Q said...

very disturbing :// sorry, I know it wasn't supposed to be, but it is... ):

but beautifully written *grin* (: hehe

3:38 AM  
Blogger Ozair said...

sonia!! : HEY!!!!!! girl look me up on orkut... and yeah i see the relation!! :)

PB:) its meant to be disturbing... so dont apologize :) and thanks :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

WRITE ABOUT WASHINGTON ALREADY!

6:26 PM  
Blogger i dont believe. said...

wonderfully narrated, morbid and all round awesome... i like that its dark, but in a progressive kind of way...

8:03 PM  
Blogger Osquer said...

Love this: "the beautiful monster that resides in me…"

Powerful piece! Please write more!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

thankers for the call that day hone.

hope stuff is good with you. have a blast in lahore:)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

good post. like the line; 'tearing my flesh asunder and greedily gorging on my marrow'
chicks love gorging on my marrow.

one love;

kqf.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

i miss ju ozz!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

you are miserably lazy.

post something new.

NOWWWW

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home