Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recess Files...

I have fallen into hate again...

And ask me not why but ask me how many times...

Deceptively love but truthfully hate...

One day you will ask me what went wrong... and I will bring forth a quaint answer...

So now... ask...

And here it is...

You told me how the world and its men of sorts do not show their hearts in a manner of speaking... You told me that I was to be respected... and then there came a confession... one from the heart... and then you said it rather be from the bowel cause I do not believe you... That you could believe anything at all is short of surprise. But I guess fools are always foolish and I almost played the jester... Now on with the quaint...

You said that things could be fine and so i thought too... I befriend and invite... reach out and smile... all you do is pace about with your head up your rear end... you are quintessentially an idiot...

Amuse me some more why don't you...

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Lol... i realize its not meant to be funny, but i'm loving the ending...

:)

12:26 AM  
Blogger M. said...

okay... so that wasnt a, i'm patronizing your work kind of lol... it was a, i'm loving your word usage kind of lol...

as in, i like it...

[just a calrification]


Ps: does this classify as fan mail? And how many messages before it becomes creepy stalkerish?

:D

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home